INDIA AND THE MALDIVES IS A UNIQUE COMBINATION - A SPECIALLY DESIGNED 21-DAY TOUR CREATED BY COLORS OF INDIA, ORIGINAL AND AUTHENTIC, WHERE YOU WILL KNOW THE MULTIPLE FACES OF INDIA AND AT THE END EXPERIENCE THE PARADISE: THE MALDIVE ISLANDS.
The journey begins between forts and sumptuous palaces, rituals and temples, passing through colorful street markets and finishing into a blue world, where we will walk through white sands or dive among coral reefs.
It is not a trip where you will only see monuments and heritage sites, but you will experience India from the very inside, where religion and traditions are part of everyday life and its people are warm and hospitable to unsuspected levels.
A journey of intense experiences, landscapes and different ways of life, which will make this journey remain in your memory and your heart forever.
ANYONE WITH A TRAVELING SPIRIT AND WISHES FOR ADVENTURES IS WELCOME.
AN IMMERSION TRIP IN A VERY COMFORTABLE AND SAFE STYLE
We leave from Uruguay but you can join us from any other Spanish or English speaking country
- A Colors of India's tour leader throughout the trip, who will contribute with her experience and knowledge of the destination
- Information and advice before and during the trip
- International flight: India to Maldives
- 3 Domestic flights: Delhi to Jodhpur, Ahmedabad to Vanarasi, Varanasi to Jaipur.
- Combination of strategically located havelis and hotels category 3 to 5 * in twins / double beds.
- Meals: every day breakfasts and 6 meals.
- Private transport with air conditioning
- All entrance fees to the places and activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Jeep to climb the Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Local professional guides in Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Agra, Ahmedabad and Varanasi.
- Walking tour in Old Delhi, also using metro and tuc tuc
- Entrance fees to mentiones sites in the itinerary
- Visit to a traditional Ayurveda shop of a family of Persian roots
- Walking tour through Hauz Khaz Village
- Cooking Class including Lunch
- Boat trip on Lake Pichola with admission to the Jag Mandir Palace in Udaipur
- Participation in Hindu ceremony.
- Walking tour through the pols of Ahmedabad, visiting the Siddi Sayyed Mosque and the shaking minarets.
- Boat trip in Varanasi at sunrise with visit of the crematoria and walking tour of the ancient alleys with guides
- Ceremony and offerings on the Ganges
- Walking tour through the town of Amer, with entrance to the Jagat Shiromani Temple, Panna Meena ka Kund and the Anokhi Museum, of manual textile painting.
- Entrance to the Taj Mahal with saris attire included
- Private Round-trip speedboat from Male Airport to Maafushi.